Technical Service Engineer Underground (Papua) – PT. Orica Mining Services
Orica Mining Services is Indonesia’s largest blasting service provider and product supplier company servicing the extensive Indonesian mining market.
Orica is currently the world’s largest supplier of commercial explosives. In Indonesia, PT Orica Mining Services currently seeks suitable personnel to fill the following position:
Technical Service Engineer- Underground (Papua)
- Bachelor qualifications in Mining Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in technical, production or business area in explosive, mining or similar product industry
- Have knowledge and 1-3 years experience in underground drill and blast, preferable have experiences in Block Caving and Stope Blasting
- Significant experience using electronic system and having blasting software knowledge and understanding including Shotplus-1, Cycad, powersieve, Value Calculator.
- Have proven outstanding analytical thinking and excellent communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Good leadership and mentoring skill
- Willing to be placed and rotated in all underground sites all around Indonesia if required
- Committed to company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business ethnics
Successful candidates will be offered potential career development and competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV to
Email conditions, we only process the CV is :
- The subject column must be write “Technical Service Engineer- Underground (Papua)”
- Email quota is 10 Mb, completed with your current photograph
- The CV’s (file) must be named as candidate name