Process Supervisor/Trainer – PT. Agincourt Resources
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
PROCESS SUPERVISOR/TRAINER (Shift)-(Indonesian) (PRO 10140) – Staff Position
This position will be based in Martabe Project with FIFO roster 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Supervisor / Trainer – Processing (expatriate).
Role of this position is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the local Process Plant workforce to ensure all activities associated within the Process Plant are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis. He/she will implement with the Process Superintendent strategies for continuous improvement in overall process Plant performance to ensure production targets are met with particular emphasis on safety, environment, productivity, security and cost.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduated from Senior High School – SMK or SMA. Tertiary metallurgical qualifications (not essential but highly regarded)
- Must have an excellent understanding of the English language and able to communicate both written and spoken.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- 5 years or more experience gained in a processing supervisory role within the resource sector.
- Minimum 10 years relevant mineral processing plant experience. With experience in Crushing & Reclaim, Grinding & Reclassification, Carbon in Leach, Desorption & Regeneration, Waste Water Polishing Plant.
- Experience commissioning gold Processing Plant equipment
- Ability to read and understand PFD’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators.
- Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system. Commissioning experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience in a construction phase of a mining project
- Training of plant personnel in an expatriate environment. The ability to prepare training materials and present training information.
- The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment.
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift, daily, and weekly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet and routine production requirements of the Processing Plant.
- An understanding of security procedures.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than 21 December 2012 to:
Females are encouraged to apply only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.