Mine Planner – PT. Enegra
ENEGRA has establish a network of offices around the world, staffed with skilled local personnel, in order to meet the various needs of our clients. ENEGRA currently has offices located in Sydney, Jakarta, Singapore and United Kingdom.
To support our team, we are currently looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer from a reputable University
- Min 5 years of experience in coal mining operation
- Knowledgeable in operating mining programs software, such as : Minescape, Surpac, etc
- Proficient in survey instruments, etc
- Computer literate
- Good team-working skills
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Hold a POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) Mining Indonesia competency certificate is an advantage
- Provide the mine production schedules (Long Term / LOM, Annual, 3 Months)as required; including the pit face-positions target
- Provide necessary designs required by Mine Operations (pit, road, dump,stockpile, etc).
- Provide the Mining budget (physical & cost)
- Provide the Mining reports (RKAB, RKTTL, Quarterly Report, Monthly Report,etc)
- LOM valuation financials model
- Leading and mentoring the junior engineers.
- Due diligence reporting
- JORC knowledge is a must have
- Competent person reporting on mines
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph
Incoming search terms:
- enegra indonesia