Mine Plan Supervisor – PT. Pipit Mutiara Jaya
PIPIT MUTIARA JAYA, PT
Pipit Group is a Worldwide Multi National Corporation (MNC) and one division of Pipit Group is PMJ, PMJ is a fast growing Coal Mining Company has located in East Kalimantan (Kaltim) with Corporate Head Office in Tarakan City and others big city, currently is looking for talented, energetic, initiative young person and willing to be placed in Kaltim, to fill the following challenging positions (only shortlist candidates will be notified) :
Mine Plan Supervisor
- Develop, interpret and execute LOM (Life of Mine) and other mine planning and scheduling models.
- Design, plan, optimize, cost and review the coal mining operations
- Ensure and develop all scheduling plan, Recommend appropriate cut off grades strategies
- Ensure daily, weekly, quarterly, annual budgets & forecasts, life of mine plans are prepared and to accepted standards and a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide technical support to mining operations such that mine performance is optimized while providing a framework for continuous operating improvement
- Oversee the complete mining process from development of mine plans to actual delivering product to the plant.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Minimal Degree Mining Engineering.
- Experience with mining related software (periority):
- SURPAC with mine scheduling
- MINE 2.4D with EPS
- In-depth understanding of the mine-planning and scheduling process, especially in open-cast brown fields and green fields projects.
- Two (2) years Mine Planner (preferably open-cast coal mining).
- Strong technical and communications skills.
- Experience in the construction/development of new mining operations
- A Thorough understanding and awareness of Health, Safety and other relevant mining legislation.
- Mining Planning Certificate of Competency will be advantageous.
- Able to work and stay at Site at East Kalimantan.
If you match with The Qualifications, please send your Application Letter including your Resume only (please no attach others support documents) in English with your telephone/HP number, recent photograph and the expected salary by email to: