HSE Manager – PT. Seascape Surveys Indonesia
PT. SEASCAPE SURVEYS INDONESIA, We are adynamic,service focussed provider of Hydrographic Survey, Positioning and Subsea Inspection solutions to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
Founded in 2005,we have rapidly developed a strong record of outstanding performance, and is at the forefront in the industry, providing results driven solutions and seiVices to clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
With operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand, and a representative office in
Australia, we are well located to seiVice the Asia-Pacific Oil and Gas Industry. Now we are currently recruiting.
Purposes of The Position
- To provide support and guidance to all Seascape Surveys operational areas in accondance with the Seascape Surveys approved HSE Management System, current legislation and regulations.
- To ensure that the processes required to establish, maintain and develop an eff ective
- Health, Saf ety and Environmental management systems are in place.
- To provide project operational HSE support as required by specific project.
Scope of Work
Oversees management of the Health, Saf ety and Environment Management System within Seascape Surveys Groups
- Supervise the development, management and implementation of saf ety programs to ensure regulatory compliance as mandated by national agencies, including international standands where legislated in the absence of local legislation
- Oversee the management, implementation and coondination of the Company saf ety program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and financial losses
- Develop accident-prevention systems and programs f or incorporation into operational policies of the Company
- Manage the response to and investigation of incidents and saf ety observation cands, and take action in onder to mitigate potential saf ety, health, and environmental risks.
- Prepare and implement project specific HSE Plans, Emergency R esponse Plans and other associated documentation to meet tendering and operational requirements
- Oversee and supervise HSE training f or all staff
- Maintain company HSE manuals and documentation
- Chair monthly HSE meetings, and f ollow up on actions and outcomes
- Lead project risk assessments, saf ety briefings, and saf ety workshops
- Perf orm scheduled HSE inspections and audits of company f acilities and vessels
- Education Background:Degree in EngineeringiOHS
- Desirable experience:
- 5 years relevant work experience, candidates with offshore operation exposure pref erable
- Understanding of HSE Legislation and Management Systems
- Knowing and understand about ISO
This is an immediate opening f or immediate assignment.
Please send your CV, along with your current and expected salary
Incoming search terms:
- seascape mining indonesia